Type nr : 40100805
Descriptions : Microfiber Clay-Wash 30x30cm blue
Used for : Removing contamination
Notice : Any type of paint finish, glass, fiberglass
The Clay Towel is a easily and safely removes stubborn contaminants that cannot be removed during the regular washing process. Stubborn surface damaging contaminants such as tar, tree sap, bird droppings, bug smear, embedded road grime, paint overspray and more can leave surfaces rough and gritty. This clay towel is ideal for removing those harsh contaminants. This towel is ideal for new and recently purchased vehicles. It will safely remove contaminants from the vehicle without any need to scrub the surface too hard. This fine clay towel is smooth and so fine it will help maintain the finest finishes delivering a sleek smooth finish. Light enough for everyday use, yet its superior elastic structure cleans even tough contamination without scratching. Clay Towel can be used as often as you like or simply prior to waxing or polishing your vehicle. To acquire the best smooth as glass touch and feel results, it is important to always use clay towel on your vehicle prior to application of wax, glaze, polish or paint sealant.
Type: Cleaner & Wash
Use: Car Detailing
Expiration Date: 5 years
Name: Car Clay Towel
Material: synthetic resin
Size: 12″ X 12″
Fuction: Polishing or buffing
Feature: Easily and safely remove stubborn
Packaging: Each in a poly bag
Use for: Any type of paint finish, glass, fiberglass
– Claying is not a cure-all or a replacement for polishing. It’s a tool for quickly and easily removing surface contamination.
– Do not use harsh detergents to clean the clay towel, a mild soap/shampoo and water solution is all that’s needed.
– Do not use in direct sunlight or on surfaces over 145oF/62oC.
– To clean the Magic Clay Cloth, rinse with water and hang to dry. Do not leave to dry with the Polymer layer in contact with itself.
– The Magic Clay Cloth is not solvent resistant.
The Fine grade Clay Towel is recommended for vehicles that are not heavily contaminated, and for those that are well maintained or clayed on a regular basis. For heavily contaminated vehicles, a Medium grade Clay Towel is recommended. We also recommended first time users to choose the Fine grade Clay Towel.