TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on the nano-ceramic.com site for individual and non-business use only. This is just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on the nano-ceramic.com site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentation from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by nano-ceramic.com whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on the nano-ceramic.com site are given “as is”. NANO-CERAMIC® makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, NANO-CERAMIC® does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should NANO-CERAMIC® or its suppliers be subject to any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on NANO-CERAMIC®’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that NANO-CERAMIC® approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on NANO-CERAMIC®’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. NANO-CERAMIC® does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. NANO-CERAMIC® may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. NANO-CERAMIC® does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
NANO-CERAMIC® has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by NANO-CERAMIC® of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
NANO-CERAMIC®may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then-current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with NANO-CERAMIC®’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Indonesia without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Use of a Web Site.
9. Checkout and Shipping
This website is secured by using industry-standard encryption technology. We do not store credit card information.